FAQ -- AimOne Video Converter
1.Q: Is your online order secure?
A: Yes, it is 100% secure.
2. Q: What's the difference between the registered and demo version?
A: The Demo Version will writes the watermark on the output Frames
3. Q: How to change the output folder
and default output format?
A: Please click "option" Button, when you finished configuring, click "ok"
button to save it.
4. Q: How to add watermark with Aimone Video Converter?
A: Check the Add watermark option.
Once you check in the box of Add watermark, the Watermark setting window will
showed up. You can choose a image as the watermark from your favorites, and set the
position, duration as you like. (Animated GIF file is supported.)
5.Q: How to add subtitle with Aimone Video Converter?
A: Check the Add subtitle option.
Once you check in the box of Subtitle, the Subtitle setting window will
showed up. Add a subtitle file from your computer.
1. If the subtitle file you added is .sub file or .idx file,in other words, a
graphic subtitle file. You can't render the subtitle with the Subtitle Text
Style Editor. But you can select language for the subtitle.
2. If the subtitle file you added is .ssa file, .srt file, or say a text format
subtitle file, then you can press the Setting button to setup the Subtitle Text
Style Editor to render your subtitle.
6. Q: How to use the Subtitle Text Style Editor?
A: The Subtitle Text Style Editor allows you define the position, the color,
font,etc. of the subtitle.
Font Section: Define the font, code page and character spacing, subtitle line
Position Section: Define the position of the subtitle.
Colors & Transparency Section: Define the subtitle text color,outline and
shadow color and their transparency.
Border Style Section: Define the subtitle text border or the subtitle
7. Q: How to use Frame Size Adjustment Controller?
A: You can define the video size by Video Zoom options and set margin to border by Clip options. Padding left, right, top and bottom all can be set.
8. Video Converter Step by Step Tutorial.
9. Tutorials on Video Converter Seris.