AimOne AVI Converter
AimOne AVI Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use AVI to DVD converter, which enables you to effortlessly convert AVI to DVD, AVI to MP4, AVI to RM/RMVB, AVI to FLV, AVI to MPEG, AVI to WMV and so forth with high quality. It supports adding watermarks,subtitles to the videos. The smart Converter is so user-friendly that everyone can use it to conduct AVI conversion without any guides. This perfect AVI Converter will be surely your best partner to complete the AVI converting task.
Functions & Features:
- It supports formats such as AVI, DV, DIF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, VOB, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, DAT, WMV, ASF and etc..
- Output video/audio settings can be thoroughly customized, so AVI Converter can convert AVI files to all popular formats, such as AVI to AVI, FLV, DVD, WMV, 3GP, iPod MP4, PSP MP4, MP4, WMV, FLV.
- Converted videos can also be played on such multimedia devices as iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3.
You can use the mini video cutter attached to the preview player to cut a clip of AVI video.
AVI Converter enables you to add watermark to videos and support adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF.
- It allows you to set the start/end points of the portion you want to convert.
AVI Converter enables you to add subtitle whose formats are .srt, .idx, .sub, .ssa, and etc.
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7
The following conversions are supported:
- AVI to FLV (Flash file)
- AVI to MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video)
- AVI to WMV (Windows Media Video)
- AVI to RM (Real Networks Video)
- AVI to MP4 (PSP MP4, iPod MP4)
- AVI to 3GP
- AVI to VCD/SVCD/DVD
How to use the AimOne AVI Converter :
Following are some screenshots captured from the running AimOne AVI Converter:
Only four steps to convert AVI to other video formats! Let's enjoy the AVI converting process!
Firstly, add AVI or videos in formats to video converter:
Press to add AVCHD video files or directly drag the files to AVCHD converter.
Optional: Press or use the preview player to preview AVCHD video.
When you only want to convert a clip of the video file, you can use the mini video clip selector to select the clip in AVI converter.
Secondly, set Output Format before converting your AVI file:
Select the Output format as following:
Thirdly, set Output file settings for AVI Converter:
1. Set a target output folder path for the converted video.
Now you can play the output video file by pressing Play Button. Press button to view the potential output folder.
2. Define detailed video/ audio settings in the AVI Converter:you can choose a conversion profile template or define your own output format settings,for instance,Frame Size, video/audio quality, etc..
More settings can be realized by pressing Advance Button before converting AVI files
Finally, Press Button to start AVI conversion.
Edit: Edit your AVI source file.
* You can add watermark, add subtitle to your video file. Or even flip the output video image vertically.
* The AVI converter also provides you a Output Frame Size Ajustment Controller:
With it, you can define how video converter perform the output video image when the ouput Frame Size is different form the AVI source video.
* Following picture will depict how to use the Frame Size Adjustment Controller:
You can define the video size by clicking Video Zoom options and set margin to border by clicking Clip options.
AimOne AVI Converter serves as a AVI to DVD, AVI to MP4,AVI to MPEG, AVI to WMV, AVI to MP4 converter.
DVD Audio Ripper
IPOD Video Converter
AVI Cutter & Joiner
3GP Cutter & Joiner
MP4 Cutter & Joiner
Cutter & Joiner
AVI Video Converter
How to Convert AVI to 3GP?
How to Convert AVI to AVI?
How to Convert AVI to DVD?
How to Convert AVI to FLV?
How to Convert AVI to iPod?
How to Convert AVI to MP4?
How to Convert AVI to MPEG?
How to Convert AVI to PSP?
How to Convert AVI to SVCD?
How to Convert AVI to VCD?
How to Convert AVI to WMV?