convert MP4 to MP3
Nowadays more and more videos are encoded in the MP4 file format since it can deliver excellent video quality with a relatively small size. Unfortunately, it is not widely supported by other music devices. If you have some MP4 videos and movies and want to share them with your friends and family on MP3 players, AimOne Audio Converter on your Windows is a perfect choice. With it, you can easily and quickly convert MP4 video files to MP3 music without quality loss.
Moreover, you can just precisely transfer a clip selection of the source MP4 file with the clip selector.
Easy steps to completely convert MP4 to MP3 on Windows
Firstly, add your MP4 movies.
Secondly, choose MP3 as the out format and customize profile, quality, and channels or some other profile parameters including
quality, channels, codec, bitrate, sample rate and so on with the “Advance” button.
Thirdly, select a folder to save your new MP3 files.
Fourthly, you could do some Metadata settings to edit your audio file.
Finally, click the “Start” button to begin the conversion.
How to convert a clip of the source MP4 file to MP3
- Click to play the source file.
2. Pause where you want to set as the start point, and press .
3. Continue to play, pause where you want to set as the end point, and press .
4. Press to play the selected clip.
5. Customize the output settings.
6. Click the “Start” button to start the conversion.